We understand that life shouldn’t be just about money. It’s about having the choice to live the way you want, do the things you enjoy, support the people you love, and most of all, live comfortably and stress free in all stages of your life, especially in retirement. We’ll work closely with you to get to know and understand you and your values. Our planning approach means our focus is on outcomes rather than product, so we can develop a plan that gives you the financial freedom to live the way you want and do the things you enjoy.
When should you consider a financial planner?We can help at any stage of life and the life events illustrator below provides examples of things you should consider at various times in your life. Simply click on one the life events to the left that relates to your current situation, then roll over the different plan areas to pick up some ideas.
How we work with youOur goal in business is to improve your lifestyle and financial position. We don’t charge or take commissions or asset based fees, so there’s no product bias. The advice we provide is based on the outcomes you want to achieve. We can help put in place strategies to improve your cash flow, help grow your wealth and maximize your financial opportunities. During your planning, we will:
- Assess your current situation
- Work through your financial & lifestyle goals and objectives
- Identify areas of concern and the things that are working well for you
- Model various scenarios and outcomes based on your targets
- Recommend strategies to improve your outcomes
- Implement your strategies and work with you to achieve your goals and objectives